Enroll now in Tampa’s Best Gracie Self-Defense Intro Course! Call 813-951-4865
Tampa Jiu-Jitsu is Tampa Florida’s premiere instructional source for authentic Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Muay Thai Boxing, and Yoga for the whole family.
We specialize in teaching Gracie Jiu-Jitsu self-defense to beginners who are looking to train in a professional setting that is safe, organized, and energetic.
Owner and head instructor, Ryan Deichert is a black belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu under Relson Gracie Black Belt, Phil Migliarese. Ryan is also the head of Team Balance in Tampa, Florida.
Ryan Deichert, owner of Tampa Jiu-Jitsu, specializes in maintaining the teaching methods of Grand Master Helio Gracie. Ryan spent 6 years studying at the Gracie academy where he received weekly teacher training sessions with Grand Master Helio Gracie, UFC legend Royce Gracie, and first generation American black belt, Phil Migliarese.
Ryan is well know as a patient and methodical instructor. Proper technique and instruction is paramount in Ryan’s eyes. Students that focus on our fundamental Gracie Brazilian jiu-jitsu techniques grow into sturdy martial artist’s with a solid foundation. With a proper foundation in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, graduates of our basic program will move up to our advanced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) classes, mixed martial arts classes (MMA), and Muay Thai Kickboxing Classes.
Top benefits reported by our students
* Feel Healthy, Strong, and Flexible
* Realistic Self Defense that works!
* A curriculum that is easy to understand
* For hobbyists or future black belt competitors
* Any one can do it!
* Humane alternative to punching and kicking
* Lose weight and build core strength
* Reduce daily stresses with Jiu-Jitsu and Yoga
* Instills a positive attitude
* Develops self-confidence and emotion intelligence
* Overcome panic with breathing control
* Anybody of any size can learn Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
* Specifically designed for the needs of a first timers!
Tampa Jiu Jitsu, serves the following communities of Tampa:
North Tampa, Pasco, Lutz, LOL, Land O Lakes, Carrollwood, Brandon, Pinellas County, Lakeland, Dade City, Manatee County, Clearwater, Westchase, Wesley Chapel, New Port Richey, and Spring Hill teaching all martial artists Judo, wrestling, karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Krav Maga, Vale Tudo, Capoeira, Luta Livre, Kempo, Kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do, Ninjutsu, American Free Wrestling, Muay Thai, boxing, mixed martial arts, fighting.