Make your weekends work for you with a MMA style boot camp from Tampa Jiu Jitsu! The MMA Fitness Boot Camp consists of a cardio warmup, MMA-style drills/routines and finishes with a yoga cool down stretch. Each facet of the program contains the high quality instruction for which Tampa Jiu Jitsu is renown. No matter your fitness level, age or or size, our boot camp can help you meet your fitness goals in a safe and appropriate manner.
The boot camp provides a well-rounded, total body workout by utilizing different exercise styles. Because of our global curriculum, your physical well-being improves vastly, including better endurance, strength and flexibility. In addition, you’ll learn valuable self-defense movements that can be used successfully in real world situations, boosting self-confidence.
Every boot camp is different, so there’s none of the boredom that comes with doing the same routine over and over!
- The cardio portion includes a mile run/jog/walk through scenic Carrollwood, traditional calisthenics and step exercises.
- MMA routines include self-defense drills and movements, body positioning and jiu jitsu basics.
- The yoga cool down provides basic stretches for the entire body to relieve fatigue and stiffness, keeping the body supple and therefore guarding against injury.
Call Tampa Jiu Jitsu at (813) 951-4865 for details and an individual assessment.
January Boot Camp Schedule
Starting January 3, 2012
- Tuesday 6:15-7:00 pm 7:00-7:45pm
- Thursday 6:15-7:00 pm 7:00-7:45pm
- Saturday 10:30-11:15am
Tampa Jiu Jitsu/Palm Yoga
13911 N Dale Mabry Hwy